Sing or play me patterns of sound that involve change; see how I react
Soundabout Life: Level 3 | Card: 30 | Category: Me
Me: my thoughts and feelings
Try many different patterns of sound that involve regular change of some kind
- Series of sounds that get louder and faster may make me excited, while patterns that get slower and quieter may calm me down
- How do I respond to a scale of notes that get higher and higher?
- What about a scale that starts high up and gradually goes down to the lowest note?
- How do I react when a steady beat on a drum suddenly stops?
- You may find that moving sources of sound attract my attention best – for example, how do I respond if you tap a drum a couple of metres in front of me, and then get closer and closer?
- Try sitting behind me and singing or playing,while moving from left to right
- Try using Soundabout Music Tracks: Patterns
- Make video recordings of what happens