Use the catchy bits from tunes to help me relate to other people
Little Soundabout: Level 4 | Card: 47 | Category: Me
Me, you and other people
Practise using musical ideas from Soundabout Music Tracks: Motifs
- Start by using the motifs relating to these songs from Soundabout Music Tracks:
- Who’s sitting next to me?
- All join in!
- Together and alone
- Next, see if I’m ready to move on to the complete songs
- Try using the songs in social contexts with other family member
- Can you increase the size of the group, and involve friends too?
- Take it in turns to take the lead or to follow
- Make video recordings of me in action for future reference and fun!