Use the catchy bits of tunes to help me relate to other people
Soundabout Life: Level 4 | Card: 47 | Category: Me
Me, you and other people
Practice using motifs from songs from the Soundabout Music Tracks resources.
- Start by using the motifs relating to these songs:
- Who’s sitting next to me?
- All join in!
- Together and alone
- Next, see if I’m ready to move on to the complete songs
- Try using the songs in social contexts with family and friends
- Using the songs in combination with personal soundmakers can make them inclusive for everyone
- Make video recordings of me in action for future reference and fun!
- Set up online sessions so that I can increase my range of social contacts