Encourage me to sing or hum bits of songs that I like listening to
Little Soundabout: Level 4 | Card: 38 | Category: Proactive
Enhance my vocal efforts by amplifying them or by adding special effects
- Encourage me to sing the short bursts of melody that you’ve been singing and playing for me, by using a microphone and amplifier
- I may mix up bits from different songs, but that’s all part of the learning process and is a sign of my creativity in action!
- Put the speaker close to me, so I can feel the vibrations as well as hear the sounds
- Change the volume coming through the speaker, so I get used to hearing my voice being changed
- If the equipment has the facility, try introducing different effects such as echo and reverberation
- Use a looping app to build my short bursts of melody into longer sequences
- Make recordings of what I do so that I can listen back to it later, and maybe join in the second time around!