See how I react to patterns of sound that involve change
Little Soundabout: Level 3 | Card: 30 | Category: Me
Me: my thoughts and feelings
Help us create patterns of sound involving regular change and see how I react to them.
- For example, repeated sounds that get louder and faster may make me excited
- Do repeated sounds that get slower and quieter calm me down?
- What about getting slower and louder, or faster and quieter?
- How do I respond to a scale of notes that get higher and higher on a keyboard?
- What about a descending scale that starts high up and gradually goes down to the lowest note?
- How do I react when a pattern (such as a steady beat on a drum) suddenly stops?
- Perhaps moving sources of sound attract my attention – for example, do I react positively if you tap a drum a couple of metres in front of me, and then get closer and closer?
- Sing while moving from left to right behind me
- Use Soundabout Music Tracks: Patterns